Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My leather coat


This is my coat. It is leather with fur, and it is my first time sewing a real leather fabric.
As usual it is my own pattern , and it is fit pattern using princess seam front, and back. Also I have added a waist darts to make it more fit, in addition to side darts. I also have made  two pieces  notched collar, and one piece sleeve with a dart, and have added a button to the sleeve.

Close look to the collar
Another pictures for front , and back



7 comments:

Knitting-twitter said...

very very very nice Lily, it really looks fantastic..
ciao ciao Christa

Lily said...

Hello Christa,Many thanks dear for your kind compliment.

Tee said...

Very, very nice!!!

Lily said...

Thanks so so much Tee. That is so sweet from you.

Charlotte Trayer said...

What a beautiful cat, Lily! I know you will enjoy wearing it. Charlotte

Lily said...

Thanks so much for your lovely compliment.

Noel said...

Lily, Your sewing and original patterns are AMAZING!!! I can't even begin to imagine sewing leather.

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...