Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Fabric

This fabric is Egyptian cotton with self-embroidery , and has some other materials for its embroidery. The high percentage is cotton. It is really beautiful fabric. My sister wanted something white and black, so when we went to buy the fabric she already decided to wear something white and black. First she wanted to buy the skirt 's fabric from this one, and wanted the jacket plain white, or plain black, but I told her what if we make the whole outfit out of this fabric. Any way she convinced to buy the whole fabric from this one, and it was my job to design it for her. lol.
usually the fabric inspires me of the design, so I thought of design this fabric as a wide skirt and fitted short to middle jacket. I have designed some , but finally -after I show her my design- I decided to make this one.

0 comments:

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...